Friday, July 15, 2005

Hit Man 4 Hire

Hit Man 4 Hire

By Kazz Falcon

 

I don’t believe in suicide

I won’t dare to kill myself

Suicide was the farthest thing from my mind

I was unhappy with my life

I was stuck in life

I just can’t go up in life

I want to make something out of my life

I don’t want to be on SSI forever

No one was willing to give me a shot

I felt like a failure

I was miserable

There must be a way to end my life besides suicide

I won’t go there

I got an excellent ideal

Why don’t I hire a hit man?

They will get a job done for a price

I had enough money, $3,000

I must keep a low profile
I don't want to get in trouble with the police

Damn! It was hard to find one in person

I searched on the web

I posted an ad on Craig’s List

Is anyone interest of being a hit man for hire?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what pain and yet such clarity of purpose at the same time. Please email me at makoshrike@hushmail.com if you'd like to talk further about this. Thank you.