Sunday, October 15, 2006

Last Wednesday

Well, I talked to the apartment manager.

He showed me the papers.....really, the list.

He mentioned it got something to do with the Ulities.

Yes, folks, i am a bad speller!

I am too sleepy to check the spelling.

I will do it tomorrow.

Much to my suprise, everyone in the apartments OLE them money.

I found that VERY strange.

How could everyone old them money?

That's nuts!

Come on now.

Everyone pays their rent every month.

I ole them money for May and June.

Honey child, I won't pay them at all.

I paid my rent for those months.

I gave the manager my reciepts.

He made copies of them and faxed them to the landlord.

I need to wait for the latest.

Wait till they find out I won't pay them!

I don't think they could evict me at all.

 

No comments: