Wednesday, October 4, 2006

No News

There was no news about the money I ole the landlord.

I checked things out this morning. the office door was closed. Then I noticed that the apartment manager was coming out of his apartment.

I asked about the latest.

He mentioned he would meet up with the landlord today to discuss the money.

Both would try to find out the so called months i ole.

I waited for him to get out of the elevator.

I pointed out to him that it was before his time. He knows I always paid him the rent on time.

Hopefully, I would know about the latest TOMORROW.

So much, I want to get it over with.

I know I don't ole them any money.

 

Something came to me yesterday.

I remembered few months ago that a upstairs neighbor told me that he ole them some money for missing rent.

i didn't follow up with him thou. I have no ideal if he paid them.

Strongly, I assumed the neighbor and me are connected.

I had a feeling that it was a inside job. Someone stole our money orders for the rent.

That must be the case.

We didn't have a apartment manager for about two months. we just slipped the rent under the office door. Still, I didn't recieve a rent receipts for those two months.

I haven't ask the apartment manager about that yet.

Maybe, there are others I don't know about.

I need to ask around. My first stop is the black neighbor.

 

No comments: