Thursday, August 4, 2005

Captured By Hate

Captured By Hate

By Kazz Falcon

 

I had such a beautiful wife

She was my joy and love

I adored everything about her

She was kind, sweet, loving, caring and a great comfort

She will do anything for you

I couldn’t ask for a better spouse

One stormy night, she didn’t come home on time

I became worried about her

It wasn’t like her to be late

I didn’t call the police

She wasn’t missing for 24 hours

I drove around the neighborhood in the rain

I noticed someone lay by the curb

I parked the car

I ran to check the person

My worst nightmare came true

I found her in a pool of blood

She bled to death

A thug stabbed her with a knife

Her purse was missing

He took my wife from me

How could someone do such a thing?

She didn’t have a mean bone in her body

I regretted for not protecting her

I wished I was with her

Things would be different

She would still be alive

I became angry

I couldn’t stop the rage

He will be sorry for killing my wife

He will pay with his life

I won’t stop till he is DEAD

The killing engulfed my soul within

The hate grew stronger by each second

I vowed to avenge her death

I was captured by hate

No comments: