Wednesday, August 3, 2005

The Hit

Today was the day. I was on the way to meet that person at a disclosed location. No one will suspect a thing. As long I keep everything under wraps, I won't get in trouble with the law.

The Hit

By Kazz Falcon

 

The hit will be unexpected

None will be the wiser

It’s best to be that way

No on can stop the hit

It must be successful first

Then, he will receive payment

I waited for a long time

He was the perfect choice to be the hit man

I trusted that he wouldn’t tell the police

I won’t go to jail; even it kills me

My fate was in his hands

I depended on him

Hopefully, he will get the job done

It means the world to me

It will be worth every cent

There won’t be any more pain or headache

Soon, that life will end

I won’t miss the dreadful life

The only difference between Terry and me

Her husband pulled the plug on her life

I had a choice to end things

I can live with the decision

Bring on the hit

No comments: