Saturday, August 6, 2005

The End Of My Rope

The End Of My Rope

By Kazz Falcon

 

I was tired and beaten

My addiction worn me down

Can’t you see my frown?

I shed a tear of millions

My boss noticed I wasn’t doing a good job

I mentioned I couldn’t get any sleep

He knew better than that

He released me from my duties

He promised my job would be waiting for me

Throughout the years, I was at many rehab centers

I couldn’t escape my addiction

It took control of my life

No matter how hard I try, I wasn’t able to stop

I always go back to heroin

The habit was hard to break

I injected it in the arm with a needle

It made me to feel so good

I don’t have a problem in the world

The heroin was the one I wanted the most in life

I didn’t care about anything else

I continued to lose everything AND everyone

I couldn’t handle what I became

I felt very bad that it truly cost me my life

It was the end of my rope

No comments: